Cebu Pacific lacks professional and humane way of treating its customers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

“However, I feel that professionalism and a humane way of dealing with frustrated passengers are truly skills necessary for any airline personnel. These would have made the ordeal (that) we underwent more bearable. Instead, the disrespectful, uncaring and devious ways displayed by the Cebu Pacific personnel left a very bad taste in our mouths.”

Teri was still hopeful that the airline would reimburse her family the cost of the unused tickets and related expenses. She also said that an apology from Cebu Pacific would be the least that they can do, considering the sufferings that they had undergone.  To read the complete original article click here

1 comment

Unknown said...

we were delayed for more than 5 hours before our plane fly. this includes our stay in side the plane for more than hour without aircon. This is terrible disaster. Some of the passengers from canada were given free tickets. bakit po kmi wla. this is unfair. this must be my couple dream vacation that turned out into nightmare. I demand same treatment because the money we spent is our hard earned money too! WE arrived at the hotel around 8:30 pm that we never see the light of that day in boracay and we lose 1 day of our trip plus the hassle. I was never satisfied. The next day i failed to extend my hotel booking since we arrived late and the vacant was taken by another guest who arrived early. so the next day instead of me and my husband having sun bathing, all we did is to find another hotel, we missed to avail our island hopping since finding the hotel had killed our time. I bought southwest services from your flight attendant for us to have a hassle free transfer services as promised. I fell down and so dismay because i got a hard time texting the said no. for my pick up schedule since we transfer to another hotel, i texted more than 10 time but no reply, i tried calling but the cellphone cannot be contacted. I tried looking for a landline to call them and as talk with the southwest, they told me that i need to go to their office in caticlan. MY GOD! i dont know how to get there since its our first time., I was so angered that i told them that i had to refund my transfer booking going back to caticlan airport. They told me that if I have to refund it i had to do it with the cebu pacific since i availed it there. Is this the hassle free transfer? I did nothing the whole day but I was so stress with what happen on our day 2. On day 3 I got a terrible migraine because of the 2 days disaster and stress. Napakasayang po ng vacation namin na matagal rin namin naplano at pinagipunan. IT was our 20 years anniversary, my birthday celebration and valentines treat in boracay. I hope you would give justice to my plea. and give us free tickets too

February 21, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Post a Comment