Monday, November 23, 2009
Long line at the sales office?Say goodbye to long lines and waiting times at sales offices! Payment centers are more convenient and accessible --- there's probably one near you.
Try Cebu Pacific Payment Centers
While sales offices have fixed hours, Payment Centers are 24/7! You can pay via ATM, phone or Internet banking. Even without a bank account, you can also pay over-the-counter via our partner banks.
This is the easy option for passengers who don't have credit cards to pay for their reservation from Cebu Pacific's website.
How does it work?
- Pay Over-the counter (Everyone can pay here: valid for Philippine branches only)
METROBANK Who can pay?
- Pay Over-the counter
- Pay online via Metrobank Direct
- Pay via ATMs
- Pay Over the phone:
- 5-8000 or
- Domestic toll free 1-800-1-888-5800
ROBINSON BANKWho can pay?
BANCNETONLINEWho can pay?
- Bancnet Members:
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank*
- China Bank*
- Chinatrust (Phils.) Commercial Bank
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Eastwest Bank*
- Export Bank
- Philtrust Bank
- Postal Bank
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Robinsons Savings Bank**
- Security Bank*
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
**with proprietary channels that require ATM cardholders to initially register/enroll and secure ID and password at branch of account in order to the channel or facility
MEGALINK ATMs (except on Saturdays & Sundays) Who can pay?
- MayBank Philippines
- Queen City Development Bank
- GE Money Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- AIG PhilAm Savings Bank
- Premiere Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank
- Pacific Ace Bank
- Planters Bank
- Bank of Commerce
Payment Center FAQs
- What payment centers can I go to pay for my reservations?
- How do I pay through the payment centers?
- My account is with an Expressnet member bank, can I still pay thru Megalink or Bancnet ATMS?
- I don’t have any bank account; can I still pay through the Payment Centers?
- How much will it cost me to use this service?
- How soon can I get the confirmation if I pay through the Payment Centers?
- Will I pay for the SMS message that I’ll receive?
- Why haven’t I received my itinerary via SMS yet?
- Is enrolment required to avail of this facility?
- Is Cebu Pacific retaining my personal data, i.e bank account number?
- What if I want a print-out of my itinerary instead of the SMS?
- I deleted my SMS itinerary; can you send it again via my mobile phone?
- How secure is my SMS confirmation? What if it is forwarded to another phone, will somebody else be able to fly on my behalf?
- I already have my itinerary but I need to change it. Can I pay via the payment centers again?
- I need to refund my booking. Where will I apply my refund and how will I get my money back?
Posted by fan at 12:05 AM